The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold!!! FS: Seiko 6309-5029 $55

For sale I have the watch that started my Seiko obsession. It's the 6309-5029 dated February 1977. It was serviced 3 years ago by the previous owner. It keeps the best time of all my automatics along with my 6309-7049 diver and has a power reserve of about 24 hours. Not bad for a 37 year old watch. I have used this watch faithfully as a work watch until I bought a fancy replacement. There are swirlies on the crystal and case but honestly don't show up while wearing it. I tried to show them in the pictures. The day and date change easily and I've had absolutely no issues with it. I'm including a green Nato band as I purchased it without it's original one. I cannot attest to its water resistance as I do not subject any of my vintage watches, serviced or not, to water because they are irreplaceable. I'm selling it for $55 obo which includes shipping CONUS only. PayPal only please. Please give this watch a new home. I need to leave Alaska because my work contract is done and have to lighten my load.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts