The Watch Site banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another one to fall foul of my new ‘no duplicates’ policy. With its original bracelet (sized for my wrist @ 6 1/2 inches with several spare adjustments left on the clasp), the watch is in seemingly good original condition; plz see pics.

No service history available, but I have worn it and tested it several times and it appears to run well. The daydate change (ENG/SPA) and chronograph functions all operate smoothly. I am going to wear the watch for 24 hours to test its timekeeping accuracy, and if here are any issues at all I will withdraw the watch immediately and post here accordingly.

Same procedure as with my other current listings - I will leave it on here for a week in the hope that it appeals to somebody on this forum, whereafter I will sell elsewhere.

Price £400 or very close offer - payment by PayPal plz. Any questions, just ask 😀

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Musical instrument Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Automotive design Jewellery

Body jewelry Watch Silver Natural material Nickel

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Machine

Watch Analog watch Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim

Watch Analog watch Product Watch accessory Clock

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’ve completed the 24 hour test-drive and I’m happy to report that the watch keeps very accurate time and has a good power reserve (enough to have made it through the night at least).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts