The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs! A rather nice example. Service history is unknown. Watch runs and keeps good vintage time. Minor fixable issue Upper pusher sticks, but watch resets to zero. Quickset day / date (Spanish / English) function as it should. Watch also hand winds. Bracelet is full length and original to the watch. Crystal was replaced and it’s from KWV. Some usage wear on the bezel and case, nothing major. Except the crystal, everything is original to itself.

Payment: PayPal F&F. Long time members no worries. Newbies— will need some references from members you know on here. If we have interacted on here or on other platform, no problemo!

Shipping to CONUS (Included in the price.) Will have to be confirmed PayPal Address Only!

International Shipping will be extra. Will have to check with local post office for rates. Also, you will be responsible for any fees and taxes your destination country charges you. No exceptions.

No returns. All Sales are FINAL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reduced. $450. Shipped CONUS. International Shipping will be extra depending on destination country. Also taxes and fees are your responsibility. No exceptions.

Haven’t been active as much either. Priority has taken a shift. I’ll be back! Hope everyone is doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts