The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I grabbed this off the bay not knowing what it was. It appears it is a fantasy redial that is absolutely beautifully done, inner bezel rotates via the crown and the hands are original Seiko's. I cleaned this one up a little and as you can see, the original case, bracelet etc are in outstanding condition. I installed a NOS crystal in there as well. Bracelet probably fits up to about 7.25" or so. This watch does run but I think needs a service as it does not always move the hour and minute hand but other times it runs just great and keeps good time. Selling as-is on the movement though. I just dont have time to strip this one down. Frankly the case, crystal and bracelet and hand set are easily worth what I am asking in my opinion.

Watch is 41mm wide w/o crown and 45mm lug to lug by 13.5mm thick. It is a very nice size watch.

Asking SOLD $105 shipped CONUS, international will be $15 more.

Dial is fantastically done and to easily the same standards as a real Seiko dial. Just beautiful..

Case is in fantastic condition for a 40 year old watch..

Nice crisp and clean sides with no real dings anywhere...

Gorgeous..

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Seiko 6117-6420 Navigator Redial - NICE!!! $105

Bump and reduced...

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Seiko 6117-6420 Navigator Redial - NICE!!! $105

Bump, this watch is in great shape and is worth ecvery penny of my asking price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts