The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Special Member
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Seiko 6106 Cushion Case Radiant Silver Dial Automatic Watch $145

SOLD Seiko model 6106-8489 Cushion Pillow Case watch from 1971 $145. Beautiful Radiant Silver dial with slightly raised bar shaped hour markers. Very hard to describe or capture the dial color in the photographs but it a beautiful iridescent Pearl color (in between white and silver) Very elegant Vintage style with a nice contrasting color combination with black hour markers and hands. Normally I am not a huge fan of white dial watches as I find that sometimes they are hard to read (especially with chrome hour markers or hands) but with contrasting black hour markers and black hands this watch it is very easy to tell the time. The dial and hands are in excellent condition with no wear, corrosion, stains, or fading. Original crystal is in great shape with only very minor nearly invisible scratches (as the crystal is acrylic these could easily be polished out). Original crown is working perfectly. Has the dependable 6106 automatic movement and watch is keeping very good time although service history is unknown. Original unpolished pillow case and caseback with no dents or dings and has very crisp and clear markings. The case has a very nice build quality - very thick, chunky, and has a nice heft (weight) to it. Serial number 110382 and was manufactured in January 1971. I have this on a rubber strap but the watch would probably look much nicer and dressier with a leather strap. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping Worldwide via International Airmail. Buyer to pay additional if Express Mail Service with Tracking is desired. No trades please. PM or for faster response please email me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts