The Watch Site banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Special Member
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Seiko 6106-8100 Diver from 1968. SS Bezel, (Open to Offers)

For Sale: Seiko model 6106-8100 Proof/Proof Divers Watch from 1968 $325 (SOLD). Very nice irridescent charcoal grey dial and domed acrylic crystal. The dial has a slight copper sheen that reminds me of the 6217-62MAS dial. Domed Crystal has just been replaced with an NOS crystal and is in mint condition with no scratches or blemishes. Original bezel with light traces of wear and scratches from normal use. Bezel is bi-directional with a smooth and firm friction action - no clicks just like the early friction bezel of the 6217 62MAS diver. The dial and hands are in excellent condition with no wear, corrosion, stains, or fading. Hour markers and hands still have the original lume material (not retouched or relumed). Original crown is working perfectly. Has the dependable 6106 automatic movement with Hacking feature. Watch is keeping very good time although service history is unknown. Original unpolished case and caseback with no dents or dings and has very crisp and clear markings. Serial number 850216 and was manufactured in May 1968. Comes with the original Signed Seiko Stainless Steel bracelet and comfortably fits my 7 1/2" inch wrist. The end links have a few minor dings and the clasp could use a little adjustment so it functions more securely. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping Worldwide via International Airmail. Buyer to pay additional if Express Mail Service with Tracking is desired. No trades please. PM or for faster response please email me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts