The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, parting with a few of what I considered my keepers due to a shifting focus of my collection.

Here is a beautiful 6106-6439 Sports diver. Case was refinished by Jonathan (swedefreak) and as such is simply superb (there are no marks on the caseback, I forgot to clean the back before the pictures :( ). Bezel is also in great condition and again was refinished along with the case. Crystal is original and in mint condition. Dial and hands are excellent. Dial was relumed as this was very dirty before and the hands are NOS items that are correct to this model. Inner bezel has a small mark to the left of 12 but it is not particularly noticeable on the wrist. Inner bezel rotates correctly via the crown with a good solid feel. Watch runs well and keeps good time. Comes on a period correct bracelet that looks great and will fit about a 7.25" wrist.

This is one of the hardest 6106 sports diver variants to find and looks superb with its gold, green, red, blue and ivory colors. Looks outstanding on the wrist too!

Asking $225 --SOLD-- shipped CONUS, International at cost....

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Seiko 6106-6439 Sports Diver - Full restore.. $275

Bump, price reduction...

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Seiko 6106-6439 Sports Diver - Full restore.. $250

bump

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: Seiko 6106-6439 Sports Diver - Full restore.. $225

Bump and last reduction, this is a beautiful hard to find watch. New gaskets were also installed with the restoration.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts