The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling here a very, very nice, June 1968 Seiko Lord Matic 5606-7080 in completely original condition.

Case lines are exceedingly crisp and the original factory finish is still very much in evidence on the caseback and the top surfaces of the watch. There are some VERY minor signs of use but absolutely nothing to detract from the overall quality of his watch and given that it is now 43 years old, it is quite remarkable.
Watch runs exactly as it should and keeps great time, I have measured it at just +2 seconds over 24 hours on my wrist though service history is unknown. Most amazingly, given how fragile the day change mechanism has proven to be on this caliber over the years, the quickset day and date work perfectly on this watch. Has English/Kanji day wheel. The 5606 is a handwinding and hacking movement!
Dial and hands are in perfect condition with no marks or issues at all, even under a loupe.
Crown is original to the watch and is also in outstanding condition.
Original Hardlex crystal is unmarked and looks fantastic.
Coin edge bezel is unmarked.
Will come on the pictured leather strap which is in very good condition and suits the watch perfectly IMHO.

Watch is a nice size at 37mm across w/o crown, 18mm lugs..

Not much else to say other than this is the cleanest example of this watch I have personally seen, but I will let the pictures do the talking...

Asking $195 shipped CONUS or a little more for international via paypal please.

First to PM me or email me with and 'I'll take it', gets it.

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - Reduced

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You will NOT find a nicer one outside of NOS...

TTT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts