The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, you all!

The time has come for me to trim down the amount of watches I've accumulated a little bit, in order to pursue a more focused and enjoyable collection and easier level of maintainance. Also, this way I have a chance to generate a nice funding option for future grails upon opportunities arise. So without further delay, here we go:

I have for sale here a SEIKO Landshark, model SKZ 209...

This is the blue dial model. There are several dial and hands set combo colors variation. IMHO, this is the single nicest one of the series.

I just bought this one and received it a month ago. The OEM bracelet was sized to my wrist (extra link removed is being kept in safety, no worries), and still has the plastic covers on it.

Unfortunately, the watch is a bit small for my humongous wrist, now spoiled for my big 600m and 1000m tunas! So I bought it, received, sized it and never worn it. ???

The watch is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Not a single mark on the case, crystal, bracelet, crowns...it's a new watch overall, with the sticker on the caseback, but due to lack of papers and box (although there's the SEIKO model tag that comes with the watch) I'm forced to rate it on 98% at the TZ scale.

[glow=red,2,300]CHECK THE PRICE AT THE END OF PICS, PLEASE! TKS.[/glow]

Here are the specs:

Metal : Stainless Steel Case Case/ unidirectional rotating Bezel
Bezel: Inner rotating bezel / crown signed with "5" logo
Screw down crown
Case Diameter: 47mm (with crowns)
Movement : Automatic
Caliber 7S36 Made in Japan
Stainless Steel bracelet
Solid stainless steel Three-Fold clasp with push button release WITH diver's extension
Hardlex crystal.
Luminous hands and hour markers
A window at the 3 o'clock hour reveals the automatic day calendar.
Water resistance to 200m

PRICE:

SKZ 209: $ 200 USD;
(just reduced - 08/30/2010)

Shipping worldwide at cost.

I accept payment by PAYPAL. Contact me through PM or email and I'll forward you my account for funds transfer.
Please, pay me in Paypal "gift", or in "goods" mode adding 4% to the prices listed above.

I will wait for your contact, guys!
Kindest regards,
CHRIS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts