The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see this one staying in my collection, so thought I'd post it up here to see if you do!

1992 (Barcelona) Olympic Seiko 7N42-7A29 Quartz - $125 USD, no box, no papers, just the watch.

The original strap was toast, replaced with a NOS Seiko strap with an SQ buckle. The SQ buckle is somewhere between gold and silver, but I will also include the original non-signed buckle that was on the old decrepit strap. I ran it thru the ultrasonic, so it lost a little bit of it's gold-tone luster (see pics).

Beautiful off/white dial with gold writing reads: Seiko Quartz, United States Olympic Committee, USA (Olympic Ring Logo). Fine print on dial reads: Mov't Japan 7N42-7A28 D 2

Rear of case reads: Base Metal St. Steel Back 7N42-7A29 A0. 36 USC 380 Water Resistant 161282 (built in June of '91).

Running great, new battery in December. Service History is unknown. What you see is what you get. Please feel free to ask questions.

Payment will be via PayPal Friends and Family – continental U.S. residents, shipping is included in my price. Others, including international buyers will pay actual shipping costs once I have your address. Please PM me with any questions (if you respond here I will PM you back).

Thanks for looking,

JR

IMG_1661.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts