The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: SBDX001 MM300 Seiko Marinemaster 300M $1725 (Reduced)

I am reluctantly selling my beloved SBDX001 Marinemaster 300M (MM300) to fund some new impulse buys.

I bought it brand new in August 2012 from a major appliance store here in Japan however have only worn it 10-15 times on the rubber strap only. I have not replaced anything, it is all original.

The bracelet is unused and is still in the packaging. I have only used the rubber strap, which has been curved to fit comfortably on the wrist.

Included is the original box, manual, unused bracelet, original rubber strap and warranty card that is effective until August 16, 2013.

The serial# starts with "2" so I assume it was manufactured in 2012. Keeps good time, I would say +5 seconds a day but cannot guarantee performance as your mileage may vary.

As per the pics I cannot find any scratches to the bezel, crystal, and case except for several on the back near the serial number (see pic).

Please be aware that it is preowned and there may be some very minor scratches that I have missed. Please study the pics carefully, and buy a new one if you would like one that is perfectly pristine. Pictures are part of the description.

Not sure but I believe most major retailers are out of stock right now.

Asking $1725 please net of paypal fees, no gift. Free trackable, insured shipping from Japan.

I am not responsible for customs/tax/import duties you may incur.

I have references, and will ask for your references.

Thanks,
George

1 - 4 of 4 Posts