The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all,

For Sale, a vintage Yema Yachtingraf Ana-Digi Watch in NOS condition. Here are the detail for your reference...

History
Yema Yachtingraf is one of sporty watch that was produced by Yema for Yachting, Diving, Aviation, and Driving/Rally activity on 1970's. Yema Yachtingraf with quartz movement was the second generation that was intruduced on 1977. The first generation was introduced on 1968 with automatic chronograph valjoux movement. Application of quartz movement has already been researched by Yema seriously at the that time since many of quartz technology movement at the market at that time that made Yema produced the second generation of yachtingraf watch. You can do googling for more history information of this beautiful watch.

Description

Brand : Yema Yachtingraf
Production year : 1990's, CMIIW
Movement : Quartz Movement, assembled on France. I can't open the back case since i don't have the special tools. Opening back case without special tools can make scratch on back case.
Diameter : 44mm without crown, Huge diameter watch
Dial : Original with beautiful patina index on dial and have same color with bezel and hands, pls see picture for the detail
Hands : Original
Glass : Original domed crystal
Bezel : Original, one way click
Crown : Original, screw down crown with protector guard
Button : Original, upper for lights (pls see third picture for the detail) and under for change digital display
Battery : Already replaced at Seiko service Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm not sure the type of the battery installed.
Strap : Original Yema black leather strap
Water resistant : Not test for diving since this is a vintage watch but i tested this watch on bath tube and still running well and no foggy. I tried this one with mine so i assumed it would be same with others. If you wanna use this watch for diving activity you must go to authorized dealer or expert watch repair for testing it.

Digital Feature

First Display : Month, date, and day as you can see on picture
Second Display : Digital watch display. Hour, minute, and second
Third Display : Stopwatch
Fourth Display : Alarm
Fifth Display : Display for setting digital watch, month, date, and day.

Additional Information

Battery already replaced on Seiko service center Jakarta, Indonesia. No manual book given for the purchase. Alba box will be given for the purchase since i only got this from the store.

Payment

I accept paypal only and will only sent to verified Paypal address

Shipment

Ship to worldwide and able to track
Buyer should provide phone number to avoid miss address on destination country.
Not responsible for customs duties, taxes, fees or delays that occurs on destination country.

Contact person

h3ycal at yahoo dot com, feel free to reach me for any inquiry

Price

450 USD shipped for the watch

Special Remarks:

A little / small scratch on back case due to back case opener when replacing the battery otherwise it "perfecto" Please see picture for the detail. I'm afraid it can't shows clearly since i only use pocket camera.

This watch use the same movement with Seiko Arnie, cmiiw.

I now i'm still new on this forum but i have some positive feedback on wus and ebay. Kindly visit my personal blog for your reference, h3ycal.blogspot.com

Thank you
Have a nice day
Here are the sightings of the Legendary Yachtingraf, Enjoy it...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump...
Reduce price, 350 usd + Shipping
Really have to let it go to catch another watch

=========
Now it's being auction on ebay, just search with "Yema Yachtingraf" keywords on ebay search... I hereby invite you all for the auction... :)
=========

Thanks

1 - 20 of 46 Posts