The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: (Reduced) Benrus Gilt Dialed Sea Lord - beautiful / $600 shipped

I am selling my beautiful Benrus automatic diver watch with rotating bezel. My understanding is it is from the Sea Lord line from Benrus, and it comes with a one piece case with movement access through the crystal. As you can see, the lume on this watch is to die for, warm and beautiful like nothing I’ve owned before. If you’ve seen gilt dialed Rolexes, I’d compare the coloration of this dial to those. The occasional picture where it looks through the crystal like the lume markers are not circular is an illusion and due to the rounded crystal. The case measures about 36mm across excluding the winding crown, 38mm lug to lug and 18mm lug size, is in good original condition, unpolished. The golden accented bezel turns smoothly but has sign of age related wear on the insert, but not bad for a vintage diver like this.

The original black dial is in excellent condition, both the gilt prints and the luminous hour markers are largely intact. It is signed BENRUS, 3 stars and SELFWINDING.

The movement is 17J Benrus automatic calibre FE 2D5, currently running strong and keeping time.

Asking $600, I will pay paypal fees and US shipping. Any additional shipping I'll ask the buyer to pay the difference:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts