The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit: watch is sold, thanks SCTF

I need to fund my vintage Citizen collection! So here is a rarely seen early 1970's Seiko Duotime, with dark blue dial and the special orange second hour hand. The unique movement in this watch allows this hand to be set to a different timezone. The watch was produced for only a short while, this one is from 1972, and is in nice condition with all functions working as they should including quickset date and of course the additional hour hand. The high grade movement features a fine adjuster, whilst it also hacks and hand winds.

The crystal is on good condition, with only a couple of small nicks/scratches, and the case and back are also in good condition - please see photos as part of the description. I don't know the service history but it is working well and keeping good time.

Especially nice is that this watch is on its original solid link bracelet, again in good condition. I've included a catalog picture showing this watch to reference this.

Price is $140.00 including shipping, + $10.00 for international shipping (from UK). My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks for looking

1 - 1 of 1 Posts