The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Orient Star YFH03002M (Orange Motorcycle) Last Reduction... now $310.00

Now Priced to sell. I think this is a great watch at a great price.
Thanks again for your consideration.

- Michael

This Orient YFH03002M watch features polished finish stainless steel case with screw down crown. It has scratch resistant mineral crystal, water resistant up to 100 meters, 8 1/4 inches polished finish stainless steel bracelet with fold over safety clasp and orange dial with power reserve indicator, luminous hands and hour markers.

What attracted me to this watch was the inspiration behind it. The design team at Orient Star a few years ago wanted to capture some of those retro artifacts from our past that we were so fond of... cars, cameras and motorcycles. This model is based on a vintage (British or Italian) motorcycle.

This watch is in excellent condition (with some minor scuffs on the clasp). It keeps very accurate time and gets a lot of attention. I really enjoyed watching the Caliber 46S50 movement in action through its tourbillion (and see-through back). It is a great watch to wear at work and to formal occasions.

Was $385.00 Now $310.00 (shipping included)
Sale is for CONUS & Paypal only. Thank you.

Also include is the original boxes & manuals (and the removed bracelet links).

The Specs:
Men / Women:Men
Power Reserve:40-Hour Power Reserve Indicator
Crystal:Mineral
Movement:Orient Caliber 46S50 (very accurate)
Clasp Double Push Button
Crown:Screwed-down
Water Resistance:100m
Case Material:Stainless Steel
Case Diameter:44mm
Case Thickness:12mm
Dial Color:Orange
Bezel Material:Stainless Steel
Bezel Function:Stationary
Band Material:Stainless Steel
Band Length:22mm

Thanks for your consideration.
- Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$310.00 is a very good deal for this watch, especially considering the price I paid for it and the effort to get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts