The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circa 1970s Orient King Diver for sale. Brushed stainless steel case, polished stainless steel caseback, acrylic crystal, comes with original stainless folded link bracelet and aftermarket black straight vent rubber dive strap (currently fitted). Rotating internal timing bezel operated by crown at 4 o'clock, quickset day operated by pusher at 2 o'clock. Caseback is worn but logo is intact, still raised, and all printing on caseback is clean and legible (caseback has been cleaned up and lightly polished since pics were taken).

The date wheel on this broke in 2009 and after six or so months in the shop while my watch maker sourced an original replacement date wheel, it's back. I lightly buffed the crystal in his shop on Friday (22/1) and it's looking very clean and clear. This is a big (approximately 46mm across the case at 3 o'clock, excluding crown) retro cushion case diver.

Original except for the date wheel, which is a genuine Orient part from an identical watch. I don't have any pics of the bracelet right now, but I'll take a some this wekend and put them up.

US$150 obo (inc+p&h) SOLD

Payment by PayPal only

Will ship anywhere in the whole world. Preferred shipping is with Australia Post. Shipping to US is typically US$20-25 (registered and insured),and takes 10 working days. Other shipping methods negotiable but must be insired and registered for peace of mind (of seller and buyer).

Please contact via pm or email.

I have a few references (and posts) on WUS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts