The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!

[size=1em]First PM with "I'll take it" gets it, provided you've some good history on watch board(s).

Note: Please work it out with your better half or budget before PM'ing me with "I'll take it" because the minute I get a PM like that I put the watch on hold or pending payment for you on good faith that you'll follow through. It will save us a lot of time if we don't have to come back to this page and update the status back to available and start over again. Thanks for your understanding.

FS: Orient CFM00002B Planet Orient

Near-Mint condition (97%)

Thinning out my collection. Bought it and wore it a couple of times and left it sitting pretty in the original storage box. Big and bold wrist presence. Solid and beautiful construction. High-end features: power reserve indicator (40 hours), exhibition case back. Screw-down and signed crown. All stainless steel construction. Keeps excellent time. No marks, scratches or dings. Only few light swirlies on the clasp. Mechanically perfect. No defects.

Will ship with all removed links, pins and Orient storage box.

Watch is in the U.S. Selling for $185
SOLD! [size=1em]shipped USPS Priority in CONUS only with Delivery Confirmation. Payment by PayPal (confirmed address) or USPS money order. No international sales. Will entertain Southern California local pickup with cash discount.

PM (mention "Planet Orient") with questions and leave an email address for direct contact. Low offers will not be responded to. Numerous references.

Thank you for looking.

Condition: Near-Mint
Movement: Automatic, self-winding
Crystal: Mineral Crystal
Lume: Available
Water resistance: 100m
Bracelet/Strap: Stainless Steel
40 Hours Power Reserve
Made in Japan

Case: Stainless steel case
Case diameter: 44.5mm[size=1em]
Case thickness: 13.7 mm