The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
I just got this watch a couple of days ago and it is fantastic. Jake did a great job on this just like he did with the Tsunami. Unfortunately the size and shape of the watch does not fit on my wrist, which being 8 1/4" makes the watch look too small for me. I included a picture for reference.

The specs from the Dagaz Site are:

-CASE MATERIAL: 316L STAINLESS STEEL
-GLASS: SAPPHIRE, DOMED, INNER AR COATED
-BEZEL: 316L STAINLESS STEEL, 120 CLICK, UNIDIRECTIONAL
-CROWN: 316L STAINLESS STEEL SCREW-DOWN, TRIPLE SEALED CROWN/TUBE SYSTEM W/ DAGAZ RUNE GRAPHIC
-CASEBACK: 316L STAINLESS STEEL W/ TYPHOON GRAPHIC
-MOVEMENT: SEIKO INSTRUMENTS NE15 (NON “SEIKO” BRANDED 6R15) 50 hrs. power reserve, SPRON mainspring, hand+ auto winding, hacking, 24 jewels, finished rotor, gold plated balance wheel.
-CASE DIMENSION: Width 44mm, Lug to lug (tip to tip) 46.5mm, Lug to lug (bar to bar) 41mm, Thickness total including domed sapphire crystal 14.65mm, bezel diameter 40mm.

Yes, this model has the 6r15 movement and per the former owner keeps excellent time. I have not worn it and overall the condition is excellent. There is very little superficial wear, see pics for an exact condition of the watch. I took a lot of them so that it is easy to see.

It will come on the original rubber strap that seems also in excellent to new condition and the box and warranty card both original. I guess that's the full kit. I also have a spare bezel insert for it that will be included.

I would like to sell this for $475 and I will hadle the Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping. I am open to offers and trades but would prefer a Tsunami as a trade. That would be a direct swap since they are both more or less equivalent, if in the same condition. For International deals contact me and we can go over.

I will answer everyone, even low ballers, people with a lot of questions etc. I am easy to deal wth and if you really want it we can work it out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts