The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Marvin silver dial M112 with hand winding ETA 2801 17-jewel movement, with 42-hour power reserve. This is a beautiful watch that recalls the mid-century modern lines of the late 1950s and early 1960s, but with the added bonus of being a larger 44mm more suitable to today's tastes. The dial is a gorgeous silver that shimmers in the light, which is difficult to capture in photos. It really looks much better in person. The watch is near-new, with no scratches or damage at all. I have worn the watch three times total. The strap is the OEM Marvin calf strap, with the distinctive red underside and quick-release spring bars. It is in very good condition. Really a gorgeous watch suitable for dress or casual wear. Retails for $1,120, but this silver model is completely sold out, as far as I know. My price is ​$395, which includes insured priority shipping within CONUS. I will ship outside the U.S., but in that case the buyer pays all shipping costs and assumes all risk of customs charges, taxes, and risk of loss. Please PM or email me to discuss shipping options if you are outside the U.S. I choose who I sell to. No trades, please. Paypal only. If you have any questions, please PM or email me at [email protected].

1 - 3 of 3 Posts