The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.....thank you SCWF

Impossible to find, mint condition (save for very minor rubbing on clasp - see pic). Limited to 300 pieces.

Selling off some wonderful collector pieces starting with this one. Created to commemorate Yuichiro Miura's 2013 Everest climb at age 80.

5R66 Spring Drive movement with true GMT function, 72 hour reserve, 30 jewels. Has just run spot on for 4 days and as with all SD movements is expected to run far better that the +/- 15 sec per month spec.

Case is DLC Titanium with bullhead crown, different lug setup at 12 and 6, and MIURA inscription on side. AR sapphire crystal disappears totally at certain angles.

Dial is flat black with great markers and unreal lume.

This is a rare piece in great condition and includes all boxes, books/papers, AD stamped warranty card and georgeous presentation case with signature. Also includes nylon/Velcro strap which is unworn. All links present including 1 that was removed for sizing.

A perfect set in every way.

Price is $4900. Buyer references required.

Payment via wire transfer but on a case by case basis I would consider PayPal.

Overnight shipping in CONUS is included. Shipping outside of US will be additional and 100% at the buyers risk. Note also that for non-US deals full value will be declared.

References available as are more pics.

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If shipping / payment terms / price are an issue, send me a pm and we can discuss ..... Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts