1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm selling my 3 pre-Arnies. H556

From left to right in the pictures:
1.- H556-5020 Dark blue bezel - All functions and buttons works, crown set functions without drama, screws in nicely etc. (Alarm, chime, stopwatch, etc.)
1984 - This one still has the grain in the lugs, doesn't seems polished at all, if it wasn't for the crystal and bezel this one would be a lot more $$. Bezel rotates nicely and is not loose, I think is spot on. Original bracelet. The flash show every micro scratch that I can't see when I wear it.

2.- H556-5029 Black bezel - All functions and buttons works, crown set functions without drama, screws in nicely, etc. (Alarm, chime, stopwatch, etc.)
1983 -This one has the NATO band in military green, the case cover has been polished but the body seems not polished, grain still visible on the lugs, just a few small scratches, the crystal is pitted and very small scratches, the bezel is a bit worn and will need to be replaced for a nicer look. Bezel rotates completely with some difficulty, a good wash should fix that.

3.- H556-5029 Black bezel - 1985 - Does not work. When I bought it the PO disclosed the previous battery leaked so he replaced the battery but no luck. So I bought it for parts. Original bracelet.

All three for $450 (make offer, I'm all ears). Will only ship insured to CONUS and CANADA (will not ship anywhere else). Paypal only

So here they are.. Please ask any questions

Thanks
Gaspar

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: FS 3 x Pre-Arnie H556-5020, 5029, all three for $450 obo (Reduced Price)

still available!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: FS Lot of 3 x Pre-Arnie H556 and free SNX431! All four for $500

Just added a Seiko SNX431 military style automatic for free!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts