The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free shipping to CONUS address

LORUS by Seiko TRAILMASTER V041-X004 LUMIBRITE Ana-Digital LCD Leather Date/Alarm/Stopwatch
Watch is used !
NEW BATTERY included but it needs to be installed !
I bought it used a number of years back. Watch does have a very small scratch at bottom of crystal and scratches on the case see pictures. Watch needs a new battery installed that is included. There are instructions on inside back over how to start watch after new battery is installed . I will also include Lorus / Pulsar Printed instruction with watch. Battery was last changed about 5 years ago. Watch worked great !
Band Strap leather loop retainer need to be repaired see picture !
Analog time and digital time/calendar
Regular alarm
Stopwatch
Case Diameter is about 40mm across including crown and 38mm top to bottom
Case Thickness is at about 9mm
If you are not happy with This Item. Send it back within 14 days same way I sent it to you and I will refund you - I think you will be Happy
If you are a international buyer - I do not lie on customs form so please do not ask. Please send me note if you would like to know your shipping cost to a out of CONUS address.
I except PayPal and US Postal Money orders. I have bought and sold watches on the old network54.com forum under same name snedyer and can provided references if requested I have over 1492 positive feedbacks on the *bay @100% under luv2stitch1. Wife came up with the name she cross-stitches Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts