The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a beautiful Laco Squad Diver, in all-stainless steel with stainless bracelet and unused rubber dive strap. This is the original version of this fabulous watch, unavailable now. Laco sells a newer version but unlike this original model, it usually has issues with a loose bezel and only comes with the rubber dive strap, and it costs 800 euros. Laco charges an extra 89 euros for the bracelet. Made in Germany, this has the Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement. Superluminova is very bright. The watch diameter is 46mm without the crown (which is placed at 12:00). Despite the large size, the watch is incredibly comfortable, due to the unique tapered case and the swivel lugs on the bracelet. The watch is in excellent condition cosmetically. Mechanically it is perfect. The bezel turns smoothly, without any play or looseness. The watch is absolutely immaculate, save for some almost impossible to see superficial scratches on the bracelet, and a few light scratches on the bezel. Complete with leatherette zipper case, box and papers, and all extra links. Price is $675, which includes insured shipping within CONUS. I will ship outside the U.S., but that will be at the buyer's full cost and risk. I am not responsible for customs fees and taxes. I choose who I sell to. No trades, please. If you have any questions, either send me a PM or contact me at [email protected].

1 - 2 of 2 Posts