The Watch Site banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Grand Seiko snowflake. It’s in impeccable condition and it features the old branding. It comes with boxes, papers, and the links, a complete set.
Watch was originally purchased in 2018. The watch has been occasionally worn and attended Baselworld 2019 with me.

Priced to sell at $4,000 shipped, worldwide delivery available just ask. Free Overnight Shipping anywhere in the US.

Not looking for trades unless it's in my favor.

Email: [email protected]

Be Safe.
Cubex

·
Registered
132 Posts
Where in the US are you located, roughly? I am a couple hours out of Chicago.

I am not sure I can break off a 4K chunk of cash for a watch at this exact time, but if I could look at it in person, or there is potential for a hand to hand exchange, I might be able to 'move some things around' (i.e. talk my wife into it). I will one day own the SBGA011, it is just really hard to swing it right now, which is a shame because this is a beautiful example.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah it's a nice piece. But customs here are going crazy. They need money and I have already had 2 items double it's cost thx to customs. Anything non-EU is a no go for me. Even UK shipments are being hit now after Brexit and there's stuff in the UK I would buy atm. Tax man is hungry...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where in the US are you located, roughly? I am a couple hours out of Chicago.

I am not sure I can break off a 4K chunk of cash for a watch at this exact time, but if I could look at it in person, or there is potential for a hand to hand exchange, I might be able to 'move some things around' (i.e. talk my wife into it). I will one day own the SBGA011, it is just really hard to swing it right now, which is a shame because this is a beautiful example.
This is a scam. Please don't fall for it

·
Administrator
33,977 Posts
Thank you, received and read and it does cause me concern.

I can not be 100% sure this is a scam by Cubex68 but it would or could seem so depending on whether the proof supplied by GoodSamaritan is correct.

Deal with the above seller with care and do all the checks you can think of and more !!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.