The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't worn this for quite a while as it's place was taken in the rotation by a black dial Orient Star model so it's up on the chopping block.

I guess this watch doesn't need much of an introduction as I'm sure you Seiko lovers know it too well.

This particular example is in very good condition, not mint as it does have a few case swirlies but no dings or nicks, nothing a bit of horosafe or a cape cod couldn't take care of. Flawless crystal (it's sapphire).

I'd put it at a conservative 85-90% TZ rating.

The movement is the ubiquitous 6R15 which again doesn't need an introduction, running strong with over 50hrs of reserve and keeping great time.

Unfortunately no box nor papers come with this one as I've lost them in a house move not long ago - along with many others, quite a bummer :( might I add.

It comes on a nicely padded, seldom worn croc grain DeBeers strap from their higher quality, handcrafted range. It matches the aesthetics of the watch very well IMO. I don't have the bracelet.

Watch and I located in the EU.

Trades considered only for a Swiss auto of near (+/- 50) value or maybe an Orient Star.

Price is REDUCED to £190 or €230 , including signed for/tracked postage anywhere in the world. PayPal (buyer covers fee). Can also accept USD as payment if you prefer at current exchange rates.

PM or email to
if interested .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts