The Watch Site banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offered today is a early "Water70Proof" gold dialed 6139-6000 from 1970. Everything on this little jem is CORRECT. From the button capped ultra fine sweep seconds hand and roman date wheel, to the 21 jewel 6139 "A" movement. Notice the crown cut out is nice and sanitary, not miffed up like some of the later "make production faster" case`s. :?)

This was a full restoration that included a thorough movement service and overhaul, seal replacement (No WP warrenty, sorry), and case polish. It was also relumed in white SLN durring all of this.

The following "fairly" NOS parts were used in this restoration: New Bezel complete, new under glass rotating ring, new sweep seconds hand, new min. counter hand, new complete crown assembly including gear, spring, stem and crown. New crystal.

There are two issue`s that stand out on the case, one dinger undernieth the bezel above the 7 oclock lug, and the original case back has been a bit over polished, but is still perfectly readable. You`ll see what I did about the case back in a minute....

The ding looks twice as bad because its being reflected by the polished bezel.

There is one issue on the dial, the ink has bled just a little bit at the bottom of the sub-dial and right of its center hole.

This sub dial bleed is hardly noticeable on your wrist.

There are two non-orignal pimps jobs on it, a little glass, and a little orange paint.

Please see the rest of my pics :?) ...........................(I like to show off :)) )

http://dr-seiko.u.yuku.com/gallery/slideshow/fid/216391

The watch comes with its original case back supplied "off the watch", with the glass back attached, what better way to point out that its a serious piece of Seiko holorogy?

This one comes with my one year warranty, if its my fault, I`ll fix it. Does not cover water instrusion or neglect or accidents.

Watch comes sans strap, but the heavy duty spring bars shown are included.

Price is $475 shipping included in the US, Shipping outside of the US can only be by USPS EMS service, at a cost of $50 (Maybe lower, I`ll check, but it could be that high!). Pay-pal is accepted without fees, I`ll can also accept a cashiers check or MO with time to clear, and the buyers comitment that payment is in route. Item is located in the USA!

If you would like to ask me any questions, or secure this really nice watch (Last of its kind?), I can be reached through the forums PM system but I prefer [email protected] (REMOVE "NOSPAM")

Tanks for looking, :?)

Randall

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Early 6139-6000, complete Dr Seiko Resoration. $600

How about some new pictures :-\

And for this weekend only, I`ll absorb the pay-pal fees.

Please disregard the shmutz, :-[

I can be contacted with the forums PM system, or via: [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
Randall

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Early 6139-6000, complete Dr Seiko Resoration. $575

Reduced to $575, OR VERY CLOSE OFFER. ;)

Thank you,
Randall

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Early 6139-6000, complete restoration. REDUCED to $575 OBRO

Reduced to $550.

Shipping included in the continental US.

Thank you,
Randall

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: Early 6139-6000, complete restoration. REDUCED to $550

Last bump before she goes to ebay.

Thanks,
Randall

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I know the market, she is a tight right now.
I see other collectors having to lower prices and taking obvious loss`s. Its the market as it stands now.

But you still gotta move the product no?

So with this in mind, I`m reducing this restored watch with over $700 dollars worth of parts and labor in it to an unheard of price of just $475.

I know that whoever buys this will be absolutely thrilled and happy with it, and I am confident they will know that they got a really good deal on it in this sales climate. I am so confident of this watches ability to make the buyer happy that I`ll allow a three day return for any reason, less shipping costs, as long as its returned in the same condition it left in. Pay-pal preferred BUT MUST use a confirmed address. Item located in California USA.

There is only one of course, and it`ll be sold to the first buyer that pays for it.

Thank you,
Randall

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD!

Thank you SCWF and Steven.

O0
Randall

1 - 7 of 7 Posts