Just had this one pressure tested by Jack. I replaced the worn chapter ring that was in there.
It's incoming to me so the sale can't happen until tomnorrow but I want to give it a head start and line up a buyer.
Harolds Anvil is worth 80 or so dollars alone.
My sellers partial description see below:
This is a Seiko 6309-7040 from December 1978. Where were you in '78?
- Disassembled, all parts cleaned, and ensured that watch was parts complete.
- Case slightly reconditioned. Upper part has a machined satin finish, sides and back have a polished finish.
- Crown has 4-5 finger turns, depending on how big your fingers are.
- NEW Big dot bezel insert, slightly concave, with correct "I" for the 10 minute marker.
- New domed mineral crystal. Original crystal will be included with sale.
- NEW aftermarket dial and hands.
- NEW fat springbars installed.
This one is also a very clean watch, and keeps good time, to +/- 10 seconds a day.