The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Dagaz Typhoon T2 LNIB £190 UK Sale

SOLD! Thanks SCWF and buyer!

I just bought this watch last week on watchuseek (original listing here). Just didn't click with me, possibly as it looks a bit too chunky for my 6.5 inch wrists and possibly because it's very much a modern spin on a classic and I like vintage watches.

Bought new from Jake in April 2014, this is a LNIB watch that was not worn either by it's previous owner or myself - neither of us have removed the back sticker and the only marks anywhere are the usual minor springbar marks on the inside of the lugs from careful strap changes. Since it came into my possession I have a) put it on and taken it off b) put a pilot style strap on it and put it on and taken it off and c) put a green NATO strap on it and put it on and taken it off.

It is one of the company demos recently sold off by Jake and has no serial. It has the Helo dial, Classic bezel insert, D Tech crown and 7S26 movement. Comes with original waffle strap, booklet, warranty card dated April 2014 and the injection moulded plastic box.

Priced at £190 as I'm not looking to make any kind profit on it. However, since I don't need the money for another purchase I am completely firm on the price. I would like to sell within the UK, where it is a particularly good deal due to customs fees already having been paid. I'll throw in both non-original straps pictured for £200, or either one for £195.

More photos are available at the original listing - here are mine:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts