The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Special Member
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Original Citizen Promaster 20mm Black Rubber Divers Watch Strap $30. This is a fairly hard to find original Promaster strap without the markings on the side. Most Citizen Diver straps have the ND (No Decompression) Limits marked on the strap. I found I liked this strap with no markings much better as it was a cleaner, less busy look for the watch. This strap was originally installed on my Citizen Promaster JP3020 when I bought it in 1992 but would look great on any Dive watch that uses a 20mm strap. I sold my JP3020 a long time ago so I will no longer be needing the rubber strap. Strap is in very good condition showing light wear from normal use. Rubber is in great shape with no cracks or breaks. I normally find rubber straps too stiff but this strap is extremely comfortable and super soft. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping Worldwide via International Airmail. Buyer to pay additional if Express Mail Service with Tracking is desired. No trades please. PM or for faster response please email me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts