The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD.

First PM with "I'll take it" gets it, provided you've some history on watch board(s).

Watch is in the U.S. Selling for SOLD $164 shipped USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation. Will ship overseas on a case-by-case basis (based on member references) at actual cost with insurance and full customs declaration (Please understand it's nothing personal if I decline to ship to your location). Payment by PayPal (confirmed address) or USPS money order. Will entertain Southern California local pickup at a cash discount. No trades.

PM (mention "BL5295") with questions and leave an email address for direct contact. Low offers will not be responded to. Numerous references.

Note: Please work it out with your better half or budget before PM'ing me with "I'll take it" because the minute I get a PM like that I put the watch on hold or pending payment for you on good faith that you'll follow through. It will save us a lot of time if we don't have to come back to this page and update the status back to available and start over again. Thanks for your understanding.

Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Black PVD BL5295-55E

Near-Mint Condition (95% TZ Scale)

Watch bracelet is sized to 6.5" with NO EXTRA links. A new waterproof Hadley-Roma Kevlar strap ($20) is included that will fit up to an 8" wrist. I got this from another deal but decided not to keep it. It's in near-mint condition. Crystal is perfect. There's a mark on the bezel near the 36-minute mark but you can't see it because it's black. No defects. Keeps excellent time. Made in Japan.

Watch comes with box, original bracelet (sized to 6.5" no extra links), new Hadley-Roma Kevlar strap ($20), and papers.

Product Description:

Ecologically friendly, light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E812 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
Max power reserve: 120 - 270 days with Power Save; low charge warning: 5 days; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 43 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 12 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 4 hrs
Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; case diameter: 43 mm; 1/20 second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes; 12/24 hour time with 24-hour sub dial; dual-time function
Black ion-plated stainless steel case and matching bracelet; black dial; perpetual-calendar function; alarm function; screw-back case; unidirectional rotating bezel; date function at 4 o'clock
Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

Thank you for looking.

Condition: Near-Mint (95% TZ Scale)
Movement: Citizen Eco-Drive
Caliber: E812
Crystal: Mineral Crystal
Lume: Hands and Hour Markers
Water resistance: 100m
Bracelet/Strap: Black PVD Bracelet, Kevlar Strap
270-day Power Reserve
Made in Japan
Case: Stainless Steel (Black PVD)