The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Citizen, "The Citizen" model AQ1020-51E. This watch features the latest generation of The Citizen thermocompensated quartz technology, with the new A010 eco-drive (light-powered) movement. This watch was extensively tested for accuracy and consistency, with the results reported on the HAQ forum. While worn the requisite 12 hours per day, accuracy was +3.082 sec./year, this result coming from a 3-month wearing period. When off the wrist (no wearing), accuracy was 6.666 sec./year, again on the basis of a 3-month timing period.

There is a very small mark (about 1/8" long) in the AR coating of the crystal, hard to see except in certain lights. For this reason, I have reduced the price.

Current price on Ebay: $3500; current price on various Japanese websites: $2400-$2800. My price, which includes shipping to any destination in North America: $1300 US.

Caliber: A010
Accuracy Standard by Citizen: ± 5 sec./year
Case Diameter: 37.0 mm.
Case Thickness: 12.0 mm.
Case Material: Titanium
Surface Treatment: Duratect
Crystal: sapphire - AR Coated
Warranty: 10 year, including free-of-charge inspections. There are 7½ years remaining on this warranty.

Comes with original box and owners manual. Bracelet has had links removed to shorten for my wrist, but all removed links, pins, etc., will, of course, be included.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts