The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!!
I have a well used Citizen Blue Angels quartz Navihawk up for sale. All functions work fine, including the retractable hands and unusually for an older model, the markings on the bezel are all still in tact and legible. There are a couple of small scratches on the crystal but these are only noticeable if you look very closely and in the right light. The watch keeps excellent time and still has good lume on the hands and the hour markers. The strap is the original Citizen sigbed bracelet, but although it works it could do with replacing as one of the retaining pins on the fold over part keeps working loose. No box/papers, but I will include a copy of the downloaded operating instructions regarding setting the watch and all the associated functions (world time/alarms/count down/stopwatch etc).
This is a great watch and a new strap/bracelet will set it of nicely. £SOLD including shipping in UK, overseas shipping at buyers cost. Please PM or email me for more info. Apologies for poor picture, that is my inability with a camera, nothing to do with the watch.

thanks,
Paul

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts