The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: BNIB Seiko SKXA33K1 $185

I looked for this one for a long time, and finally found one. Unfortunately, the trials and tribulations of finding and paying for parts while finishing the restoration of a 1983 Pininfarina Spider has gobbled up my spare cash. Reluctantly, I’m letting this go unworn. It comes with the generic instruction manual. I can probably find a Seiko box for it among my boxes if it really makes a difference to you. J

ANY questions: [email protected]

REQUEST: Please contact me initially via e-mails. I post every watch on numerous sales forums. It is hard to check every forum on a regular basis. I respond to e-mails more quickly as they all come to one place, and they are time-dated so that I can respond to them in the order that they are received. Please provide me with your forum name so that we can PM each other prior to verify each other’s ID. I have many references if needed. Feel free to inquire if you have any questions: [email protected]

$185 shipped CONUSA Paypal- No Fee I'm located in New York out on Long Island. Remember, unlike many other sellers, my price covers Paypal and Postage.

Low Offer Policy:
I write down every offer in descending order, and will contact you if the offering price gets within a few dollars of your offer. Meanwhile, it will be sold to the first person who, at the price of the day, says "I'll take it. Wrap it up.” Please don’t ask if I will participate in any “offbeat” payment schemes.

I ship USPS Priority Confirmed. I will ship to the UK, Australia, or Asia for actual additional cost via USPS Registered Airmail.
ANY questions: [email protected] This is my also Paypal address.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts