The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS is an Aquadive NOS 77 with Anton Schild movement from the 70s. Aquadive issued only 50 pieces with the famed NOS movement. The case is 40mm w/o crown, original, and were found from the 70s and Aquadive disassembled and re-birthed the AS movement. Cool retro design with special PVD treatment on bottom half of case and contrasting brushed stainless on top half. Specially copper treated PVD, so Aquadive made sure it wasn't normal PVD treatment. The watch states 200M, but they were fitted with a 5mm crystal and are rated at 500M. AD Porthole black rubber, orange/black NATO, and Bonetto Centurini orange porthole rubber straps, boxes, papers, warranty card, and timing sheet. This one is LNIB except for the tiniest of nicks on case at about 8:00, and a minor scratch on crystal I couldn't pick up in my pics so I'm included one from previous seller (next to last - hope it's okay because my camera would not pick it up - no affect on wearability because it's not visible except in perfect light at perfect angle). Comes with original and thinner ($100 optional) case backs. Specs state 44 power reserve, but it did 48.5 for me (unreal). I've provided links I hope you'll refer to because they provide more info than I ever could. One of the coolest NOS tool dive watches I've owned. I get more comments on this than any I have. Watch is $1,390 new on AD site.

OceanicTime: AQUADIVE Model 77 NOS

AQUADIVE NOS Model 77 (December 2012), is based on the iconic 70s design model, the 1977 AQUADIVE MARITIME

Price is $850 shipped and insurance CONUS.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts