The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: All Original Vintage Universal Geneve Polerouter No Date in Good Condition 950$

Hello all,

Up for sale, a beautiful vintage universal geneve polerouter no date in good condition and all original except the bracelet (not come from the watch but it is an original universal geneve bracelet). I believe the population of the no date version more rare than the date one. Dial color have change into tropical due to it's age, makes it more beautiful. The movement was good and clean as you can see at the picture bellow. Power reserve more than a day, approximately 30 hours. I will sell it plus the original bracelet universal geneve as per picture above.
Will ship worldwide and able to track.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any inquiry related the watch.
Price: 950 usd + Shipping via paypal and will only sent to verified paypal address only.

Remarks: i have owned this watch for four years and never been serviced. Since it only sleep in my drawer for many time you have to shake it a little bit long when you wanna use it. Last week, before i wear it i did a little bit long shake plus i turn the manual wind, power reserve still good to go (approximately 30 hours). I recommended to service it for those who acquire this beautiful watch.

Here is the sightings of the legendary watch created by Gerald Genta.
Thanks SCWF

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump... special price for today.
750 usd shipped for the watch (watch plus leather strap only, exclude the bracelet)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD...!!!
Bracelet still available. Just email me for the price if you interest with it.

Thanks SCWF

1 - 11 of 11 Posts