The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMPORTANT SHIPPING: If ordered yet tonight, I will ship Friday. If not, the earliest I can ship would be Tuesday July 6th due to the long Holiday Weekend. Happy Fourth to one and all!
I am reluctantly selling my hard to find 7C43 - 7000 HEAD ONLY w/Fat Bars (Seiko Vent Strap NOT included). :'( It is in terrific shape dating to circa 1988. It is all original except a OEM Seiko Bezel Insert with the smaller pip. The case has some very minor wear from being used, unpolished and really in excellent condition. Dial and hands still take a charge, but does not last long. Patina is a creamy white and so are the hands. The dial is one of the most legible I have had the pleasure wearing. The crystal does have a few flaws, nothing major and IMHOP and on the wrist hard to see, but they are there. The dial itself is pristine. Crown scews down a good 3 plus turns, quick set date works as it should and the bi-directional bezel clicks and operates firmly. No tool marks on caseback. I do not know service history, but took it in for a pressure test and it passed @ 150m. Here are a few pics:

Price: $225.00 and includes Paypal and USPS Priority Shipping in the CONUS only, no overseas transactions (sorry). You can reach me:

owens dot blaine at comcast dot net (I check here periodically throughout the day)

OR

blaine at rosboroughpartners dot com

Thanks for looking!

Blaine

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS 7C43-7000 Professional SQ Dial Quartz $225.00

SOLD,,Thanks SCTP and Buyer ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts