Fresh off the bench and offered for sale is this gorgeous 1971 Seiko 6139-6015 blue dial Bruce Lee chronograph. Matching dial date stamp and case back serial number 16 dates this watch to June 1971. 6139B cal movement has been fully serviced by me and runs well with good timing and amplitude (See Time Grapher pic). All chronograph functions work properly and hands set to zero. Dial lume is original. H/M hands have been re-lumed. English/Spanish day wheel. The mid case, outer bezel, and case back were showing significant wear so I opted to have them professionally lapped and refinished by Tanner Morehouse at TM Watch. The results speak for themselves. The case is near flawless NOS w sharp case lines. New seals throughout and new crystal installed. The watch is presented on a brand new and unworn black leather with white stitch Di Modell Rally strap.

Offered for sale at $875 shipped CONUS. Overseas buyers pay shipping. Payment accepted via PayPal F&F. No trades please. I have bought and sold watches here and on other watch enthusiast sites such as TZ and WUS. References available upon request. Buy with confidence. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.