The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling here a complete original and unmolested 6139-7109 from 1975 on its original fishbone bracelet. Watch is completely unmolested (I purchased this from the original owner) and still carries its original and distinct case finish on all sides, as far as I can see, this one has never even been touched with a cape cod which nowadays is extremely rare (just look on eBay to see examples of overpolished helmets everywhere...). Shows a few minor marks but nothing significant. Only thing I replaced was the crystal so that is scratch free.

Original dial and hands are MINT, as is the inner Tachymeter ring and there is no fade or aging I can see anywhere even on the yellow seconds and minute counter hands, there is even some lume life left!!

Watch runs flawlessly and snaps back to the correct positions with the center seconds just an absolute hair off of dead center of 12:00 (these should be left running when worn anyway....). Watch was apparently serviced around 2002 but no receipts to prove so selling as unknown.

Bracelet is an original Z050S fishbone but does have one aftermarket link which I added so it would fit my approx 7.25" wrist (it has 3 removable links in it including the aftermarket one...). Bracelet has never been refinished either and has no stretch in it. This watch was not worn that much by the original owner over the past 35 years.

Outer chrome bezel has a couple of marks at about the 11:00 position, which could easily be removed but again, even the bezel is unpolished (you can see how crisp the edges are where these go soft if you polish them).

Because of the popularity of these models, finding good all original examples that haven't been over restored is not very common. I am asking $OLD shipped Conus, $15 more for international. No trades at this time. TIA....

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: 6139-7109 Helmet - Darth Vader - All original w/ Fishbone $165 - Reduced..

Bump and reduced...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts