The Watch Site banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Feb 1972 6139-7030 with low, low, low serial number

This model is known as the mini Jumbo which absolutely no sense! but still that's what they call it. You do not see so many of these classy little 6139 movement watches. They are very elegant compared to it's larger brother or the other 6139 driven watches such as the Pogue.

Anyway that aside it's in nearly NOS condition. It can only have been worn a few times at most. The strap is the Stelux solid link model and unmarked throughout. The crystal is hardex and perfect with not a single scratch in sight. The watch has 'never' been repolished or refinished! It truly is about as mint as they come. It keeps extremely good time and has a nice power reserve. All the chrono functions work 100% and it resets as it should snapity quick. The day is in either English or Roman. The dial is dk green (teal sunburst 7070T dial) but it's hard to see unless in direct sunlight. As I say just a nice little chrono in superb original condition throughout.

This watch has 'NOT' been serviced or water resistant tested so I can offer no warranty with it. I did buy this watch for myself and I am a super fussy b-stard so it's about as good as you will ever find one not in it's original box. Only selling to fund a 'special vintage' purchase

1 - 2 of 2 Posts