The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feb 1975 6139-6002 Pogue/Pepsi in 100% original condition - £350GBP.

Everything working as it should! Keeps good time to within a few seconds a day. Chrono hands reset perfectly. Inner bezel rotates as it should. I have replaced the o-rings on the pushers with NOS items from Stefan. I have re polished the original crystal which only has a couple of very small marks now hard too see by the 3 o'clock. Day and date work fine and reset nice and smooth with the winding stem. Good power reserve. Nice large strap with extra links!

Just a nice all round watch and not re polished case. Much nicer than the crap you see fetching fortunes on 'that' auction site all made out of aftermarket parts! This watch is basically as it came out of the Seiko factory! Sorry 'NOT' serviced or water pressure tested so no warranty but it's been running a treat for the past week on my wrist.

These pictures should tell their own story ;)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm a bumping! This is a super clean 'original' watch folks. Seen them make this on that online auction site that were total trash! Aftermarket bezels, hands, inner bezels, dials and just general crap cobbled together. If no takers by the next free listing weekend on that auction site I'll be bunging it on there... I'd rather it went to a SCWF member to enjoy :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts