The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All
I'm putting up for sale the parts of a project watch that I bought just recently. It is missing the case back and movement spacer, so I have decided to part it out to help out my fellow Seikoholics. I prefer payment via PayPal with no fees and no trades. Contact me for shipping costs, which shouldn't be too much on items this size.

Thanks for looking,

Gordo

Original dial and hands - $130 US - still available

The dial is in good condition with the usual black gunk on the markers. The paint is good and the painted text is crisp. There is some corrosion on the applied Seiko logo. The hands are a little crusty, but still useable.

6105 movement complete $110 US - Sold

The movement was running in the watch and hacks as it should. Date rolls over at 12 and quick-set is also working. I didn't check the time keeping as it looks to have been some time since it was serviced. Comes with the plastic dial spacer ring.

Case, crown, crystal retaining ring, dial ring and bezel $180 US - Sold

The case is in good condition with a bit of a ding near the crown guard and one very small bit of corrosion on the surface that the crystal retaining ring clicks onto. The spring bar holes are slightly oval but no corrosion and best of all the crown still locks into place. The click ball is present and correct. This should clean up very nicely. The crystal retaining ring is in great condition and the bezel is also very good with crisp serrations around the outside. The dial ring has lost a little paint but should also clean up well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts