The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
32,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale here is a very nice 8000 from June 1970 (not mine) this has been laying untouched in a friends collection untouched for the last 17 years apart from a new OEM second hand having been fitted.

Notice the very nice dial is resist and the back is proof with a 6105B hacking movement so imo due to the date it is more than likely a trancisional model ?

Running well over the short time I have tried it and all functions working as they should but obviously the service history is not known.

Super bezel, crystal just about perfect as is the crown.

The case does look to have been polished at some time in its life but not in the last 17 years.

The waffle strap it comes on is like new and I am told it has also been on this watch since owned for the last 17 year, I have taken a few close up pictures so I will leave it to you to decide its Origen, I don't know enough about the original straps to know the difference :( but if original it is pretty much perfect.

Watch is in the USA, if you need to know more or more pictures please email or pm, payment PayPal with no charges to me, thanks.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts