The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seiko
Kinetic Sportura Direct Drive Watch SRG005P1 Reduced from $425.00 to $400.00 USD
Free Shipping to CONUS Address
5D22-0AC0
New in Box
This watches Suggested Retails price is 1350.00 USD

This Seiko Men's watch is part of the Sportura collection. Basic Features: The Seiko Sportura Kinetic Direct Drive comes with a date and power reserve functions. The timepiece features Seiko's official two year guarantee. The watch is water resistance mark is 100M. The case is made of steel and the dial color is black. The case width is 48 millimeters and the depth is 14 millimeters. This timepiece has a hidden folding clasp. Additional Features and Benefits: This is the first Sportura watch to get the Seiko Kinetic Direct Drive technology. It uses the kinetic energy from the motion of the wearers arm to produce the electricity needed for the functioning of the timepiece. At the same time, the direct drive option gives the wearer a chance to increase the power store in yet another way. The watch has a winding crown that can easily increase the amount of electricity stored in the watch. An indicator shows in real-time how much energy is stored in the watch. If necessary, the amount can be increased. The dual purpose power reserve indicator is located at the 9 o'clock mark. The watch has a date window located at the 3 o'clock mark. It comes with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass.
Manual Ref: ( http://www.seikowatches.com/support/ib/pdf/SEIKO_5D44_E.pdf )
KINETIC SP0RTURA DIRECT DRIVE WATCH SRG005P1.Comes with Full Manufacturer's warranty.

Sorry the pictures of the watch for sale are not great. The color of watch and band are like the stock pictures - shiny bright and beautiful Stainless Steel - Sorry my camera does not capture the watches true beauty - Any specks you see on the watch are lint, not defects.
Features:

Stainless Steel Case / Hard Coating
100m Water Resistant
Anti-Reflective Coated Sapphire Crystal Glass
Three Fold Clasp with Push Button Release
Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet
Screw Case Back
Direct Drive
Power Reserve Indicator
Black Dial
Date Calendar
Sapphire Crystal
Overcharge Prevention Function
Caliber 5D22

CONTENTS

• WATCH
  • MANUAL
  • WARRANTY CARD
  • BOX
Comes with Warranty - 3 year if in the USA and 1 year world wide. You would need to send it to Seiko for service with enclosed Warranty card !

If you are not happy with The Watch. Send it back within 14 days same way I sent her to you and I will refund you - I think you will be Happy
Very Nice Watch!

If you are a international buyer - I do not lie on customs form so please do not ask. Please send me note if you would like to know your shipping cost to a out of CONUS address.
I except PayPal and US Postal Money orders. I have bought and sold watches on the old network54.com forum under same name snedyer and can provided references if requested I have over 1492 positive feedbacks on the *bay @100% under luv2stitch1. Wife came up with the name she cross-stitches Thanks for looking.

Attached Thumbnails

1 - 5 of 5 Posts