The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, you all!

The time has come for me to trim down the amount of watches I've accumulated a little bit, in order to pursue a more focused and enjoyable collection and easier level of maintainance. Also, this way I have a chance to generate a nice funding option for future grails upon opportunities arise. So without further delay, here we go:

These are exemplars from the SEIKO 5 shrouded family, also known as "Frankenmonster". I have purchase these watches and only wore 2 of them (the black and the orange) about 3 to 4 times to the office and on my laisure times. So no diving, no sports, no lawn moaning, no nothing that was hard on them.

I'm pretty comfortable to rate them (and you can quote me on this) on 98% TZ scale. They are PERFECT in every sense, and are only missing the papers and boxes, since I've bought them without this acessories, in the first place.

They belong to the SKZ family. They are the SKZ245 (blue dial) , SKZ249 (orange dial) and SKZ 247 (black dial, and this one is made in Japan).

The only ones barely worn are the orange and black dialed ones. The blue dialed was never worn and still has the sticker on the caseback, as you'll see it. Expect absolutely NO scratches, dings or marks on the shrouds, crystals and cases (nor bracelets, where available).

Also, the black dialed model will ship with its original bracelet (with a sterile clasp, since I installed the original seiko clasp on my watchadoo that equips my 300m tuna) AND an authentic curve vent Z-22 rubber strap. So the watch will NOT ship with the rubber strap currently mounted on it, seen in the pics bellow.

[glow=red,2,300]CHECK MY PRICES AT THE END OF THE PICS, PLEASE.[/glow]

Their specs are:

Screw down crown
Size: 52mm with crown
Caliber : Seiko 7S36, 23 Jewels Automatic Made in Japan
Luminous hands and hour markers
A window at the 3 o'clock hour reveals the automatic day calendar.
Water resistance to 200 meters/ 20 bars/ 660 feet
Hardlex crystal

And here are the pics ( taken this saturday, July, 18/ 2010):

PRICES (all of them reduced, as of 8/30):

1) SKZ 245 (bracelet): $ 220 USD;
2) SKZ 249 (rubber): $ 200 USD;
3) SKZ 247(bracelet + extra rubber): $ 230 USD (This is a Made in Japan model)

Shipping Worldwide at cost.

I accept payment by PAYPAL. Contact me through PM or email and I'll forward you my account for funds transfer.
Please, pay me in Paypal "gift" mode, or in "goods" mode adding 4% to the prices listed above.

I will wait for your contact, guys!
Kindest regards,
CHRIS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts