1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seiko Emblem Musical Jewelry Box Clock - Inlay Decoration - Plays 6 Melodies
Model # AHW002BLH
New in Box
This was a clock I won from a Seiko Company Store Drawing Never taken out of the box.
I was hoping to win some watches but got this beautiful jewelry box I have no use for so here it is up for sale.
This Item is discontinued from Seiko so it may become hard to find in the future. The Suggested retail price is $1500
so you are getting a great deal ! at Reduced from $275 to $250 !
Sorry pictures are not mine - It has not been out of the box !
Fee shipping with insurance to USA State side address !!
Details below:

This heirloom quality jewelry box features a clock on the front side, jewelry compartments, mirror and plays 6 delightful melodies on the hour or when the box is opened. With a classic, timeless design this clock is a perfect piece for any home.

Plays 6 delightful melodies on the hour, or when the box is opened:

• [*]The Four Seasons "Spring"
    [*]Kanon
    [*]Morning from Peer Gynt
    [*]Waltz of the Flowers
    [*]Symphony No. 9 "Ode to Joy"
    [*]Dance of the Hours
Features:

• Solid wooden case with decorative inlay
  • Jewelry compartment
  • Mirror on the inside of the lid
  • Light sensor (so it doesn't play at night)
  • Volume control
  • Two "C" batteries and One "AA" battery included
  • 6 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 6 1/2"

If you are not happy with This Item. Send it back within 14 days same way I sent it to you and I will refund you - I think you will be Happy
Very Nice Jewelry Box / Melody Clock !
If you are a international buyer - I do not lie on customs form so please do not ask. Please send me note if you would like to know your shipping cost to a out of CONUS address.
I except PayPal and US Postal Money orders. I have bought and sold watches on the old network54.com forum under same name snedyer and can provided references if requested I have over 1492 positive feedbacks on the *bay @100% under luv2stitch1. Wife came up with the name
she cross-stitches Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts