The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, you all!

The time has come for me to trim down the amount of watches I've accumulated a little bit, in order to pursue a more focused and enjoyable collection and easier level of maintainance. Also, this way I have a chance to generate a nice funding option for future grails upon opportunities arise. So without further delay, here we go:

I have for your consideration 2 G-Shock models that were launched this past year and run for a very limited production.

The first one is the SPIKE LEE model, made in some kind of homage to Hollywood director Spike Lee ("Do The Right Thing" movie), who is known for constantly plug and support G-Shocks in his movies and public appearances.

So Casio launched a commemorative model to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the first g-shock (DW-5000), relaunching it under SL's homage in L.E. .
This model has the coveted screw down caseback that today's standard g-shocks lack miserably. It has the very same functions of the old 280 module.

Pics from this DW-5000SL-1CR (TZ SCALE - 100%) - SOLD:

The second G-Shock is one of the reissue of the DW-5500 G-SHOCK II, from the 80's (yes, the one with those red buttons).

This is another commemorative model for the 25th anniversary celebration of the first g-shock ever launched. This model is the GW5525, powered by light/solar energy (similar to eco-drives). It has radio signal, too.

Pics from this GW-5525 model (100% on the TZ SCALE):

PRICES:

1) G-SHOCK DW-5000SL-1CR (Spike Lee's): [glow=red,2,300]SOLD[/glow]$ 220 USD;

2)G-SHOCK GW-5525 solar powered: $ 180 USD (REDUCED);

Shipping worldwide at cost.

I accept payment by PAYPAL. Contact me through PM or email and I'll forward you my account for funds transfer.
Please, pay me in Paypal "gift" mode, or in "goods" mode adding 4% to the prices listed above.

I will wait for your contact, guys!
Kindest regards,
CHRIS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts