The Watch Site banner

SOLD: 1970 Seiko 6119-6023 Silver Dial Sports 70m Proof - Serviced $350

3K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  Vette Enthusiast 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is this beautiful 1970 Seiko 6119-6023 70m Proof. The watch was completely overhauled within the last 6 - 12 months. All work performed by me. Watch includes new crystal and all new seals throughout. Dial is silver but has aged to a nice light amber color. Dial and hand lume is original. Inner rotating bezel works properly and shows very little fade or wear. The case has been lightly refinished to remove the micro swirls but presents very well with reasonably sharp case lines. The watch has been regulated on a time grapher and is keeping excellent time. Bracelet is not original to the watch but is genuine Seiko and goes well with the watch. Just an exceptional timepiece for anybody looking for a nice 70m Sports Proof 6119-6023. The watch has been worn very little since it was serviced. I have a number of watches in my collection and this one is simply not getting enough wrist time.

Price is $350 US shipped in the CONUS. Shipping via USPS Priority 2 Day. International buyers pay shipping. Payment accepted via PayPal Friends and Family. No trades please. Please PM me with any questions. Buy with confidence and thanks for looking.

See less See more
#2 ·
A brief note. This watch will come with its original Stelux diamond link bracelet. The bracelet is missing one straight end link. At the buyers option, I am willing to provide alternative nato strap choices or possibly a leather strap in lieu of the bracelet. If the buyer wished to purchase the watch head only, I will take $35 off the listed price.

Picture on bracelet pre-restoration

Reactions: SennieG
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.