1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
wow...that looks like it was done with a model paint....shameful

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
well i guess all is objective...but that is just bad...

·
Registered
235 Posts
D-Woof, Woof, Woof -! Make it classy, clean up that dial,the hour markers and the Watch hands...! Hey, I understand-there is no explanation for taste,preference or attraction-and yes, one person's woof,woof is another persons classic,genuine antique. Well,after many people started to flinch after looking at my old 6309 I saw the light and got my dial and hour markers and watch hands relumed and I love my Seiko 6309 even more now...So may you ! By the way, if Wabi was so desirable, then why do Art museum's have Art restoration and conservation experts on staff ? Another way of saying that is- if the model for the Mona Lisa had not had her hair combed nicely and face nicely cleaned and clad in a clean,modest dress- would We find her smile so intoxicating and mysterious and lovely and a model of timeless and mysterious beauty?- A watch dial too is face of mystery, what is time ?-Why does the Grand Seiko or the King Seiko mark a second and hour as tiny lines and yet Diver Seiko's mark some minutes as lines and others as small circles ? As I said, my old Wabi just made me want a new dial for my old trusty Seiko diver 6309,so I bit the bullet, saved some money and got it done. I Love that old Seiko even more now.I can't help it that's just me.
Eli-

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
That is a ... " Base Ball Watch " most definitely.

Ball Park Watch and it goes good with Hot Dog's I think.:57:

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
well if was real cheap..it might be a great one to play around with...you would definately make it better

1 - 16 of 16 Posts