The Watch Site banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE UK lotto competition for a TST 2021 (SKX based)

7K views 93 replies 45 participants last post by  TheTigerUK 
#1 Ā· (Edited)
The ā€œNEWā€ TST 2021 (SKX BASED)

One of my favorite Seikoā€™s is the 7549-7010 Tuna, the first one I ever bought was in very poor condition, dial, chapter ring and hands ruined by water ingress ā˜¹

I hunted for parts to no avail, I ended up buying a couple of donors for parts I needed but this all took a lot of time.

It was during one of my fruitless hunts for spares that I started getting the idea for my TST which was based on the 7549-7010.

I did a lot of checks on sizes etc and decided the 6309-7040/9 would be the case to mod ready for a shroud.

Back in 2013 6309ā€™s were still ā€œcheapishā€ and pretty easy to obtain so I started buying rough ones to practice my methods on and building machining fixtures and discussing my idea with my good friend Russell/Seikozen who gave me lots of help and encouragement.

After a lot of time, effort and money spent I was finally ready to offer the TST to the world šŸ˜Š and my first went to a SCWF member jimmy1963 for his 50th.

Over time I started TSTā€™ing not only the 6309-704X I TSTā€™d slim case 6309ā€™s, 7548ā€™s, 7C43ā€™s, 7002ā€™s, SKXā€™s, SRP's but by now 7 years had passed and the once plentiful and cheap cases had become collectible and expensive šŸ˜Š

I was now receiving more and more of the after market SKX cases supplied by Alex of Crystaltimes fame to TST, the cases were superb, I couldnā€™t tell the difference between an after market case and a OEM case plus the aftermarket ones came with drilled lugs and a crystal gasket and were cheaper than the OEM case, so basically win win for the modder.

In early 2020 Alex and I got together (just before Covid) with the idea of collaborating on the next generation of TSTā€™s all based on the SKX because components and mod parts for the 6309ā€™s etc had started to dry up but there were lots of SKX OEM and after market parts available for us modders.

A major benefit of collaborating with Alex now Seikomods was we would be able to offer the TST at a very competitive price along with many of the mod parts needed plus a speedy turn round without the modder having to supply his own case.

These will be available direct from Seikomods.

I am offering the chance to win a free TST in the lotto competition and as a little bonus the one you win will be one of the very first in the wild, with this one I will also include the coin edge bezel shown.

The comp will be to pick the bonus ball (1 To 59) in the UK lotto draw on the Saturday July 17th 2021

Rules

One number per member.

Must have been a member before 16 07 2021

If more than one member picks the same number, the first to have picked the number will be the winner.

If no one picks the correct number, the draw will roll over to the next lotto date.

Postage WorldWide is included.

No returns, you win its yours šŸ˜Š

See less See more
#8 Ā·
I'm in with Lucky number 13 John. Thanks!

#18 Ā·
Well I would love to be added
Number 27 for me
Thank u for offering this to us all
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.