The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Found this 1972 Bellmatic this weekend at the estate of a former NASA executive. Came on its original Seiko bracelet which doesn’t fit my wrist. Running a bit slow. Alarm works properly. I think it’s in nice condition. What do you think? I like it. I put a vintage JB Champion Band on it which fits my wrist and is comfortable. I’ll keep the original bracelet with the watch.

·
Registered
514 Posts
View attachment 482351
Found this 1972 Bellmatic this weekend at the estate of a former NASA executive. Came on its original Seiko bracelet which doesn’t fit my wrist. Running a bit slow. Alarm works properly. I think it’s in nice condition. What do you think? I like it. I put a vintage JB Champion Band on it which fits my wrist and is comfortable. I’ll keep the original bracelet with the watch.
Very nice! I found a pretty rare Bell-Matic at a flea market a few years ago. It also runs slow....I'd love to get it back on my wrist.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

·
Craftsman
2,032 Posts
Great find. Very nice Bell. What is the model number on the back?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not to show off ....but here's my 1968, 4006-7029, 21 jewels. I got it at a flea market a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Show off!!;)

That is a fantastic looking charcoal dial 21J 7029, original Stelux coffin link bracelet and all!, would love a 21J (either a 7019 or 7029 or both! ;) In my collection. I was very tempted by two examples that came up earlier in the year on eBay [Link]

and [Link]

Also have been looking at this nearly every day since it came up in March!

Price just isn't right and it doesn't have the correct two tone gold bracelet that I really think sets off the watch 🙂

·
Registered
67 Posts
That’s a beautiful white dial. My Bell is one of my most accurate watches, and I don’t know if it has ever been serviced. Mine was also an estate sale find for under $100.
Watch Analog watch White Light Everyday carry

Reactions: Keith

·
Registered
150 Posts
All these great Bells found in estate sales/ flea markets! Thanks for posting, Wish we had something similar in Ireland:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts